Announcing our first Amazon Alexa skills… LED Resistor Calculator, and Ohm’s law Calculator.
They are a little piece of Electrodroid that can help you get the resistance needed to limit the current in a certain type of LED just with your voice, or to calculate voltage, current or resistance applying the Ohm’s Law.
After you activate the skills you can say for example “Alexa, ask LED Resistor Calculator what resistance do I need for a red LED with five volt“, or “Alexa, ask Ohm’s law Calculator the voltage over one kilo ohms and a current of one milli ampere“.
If you appreciate the idea and would like to get other features and Electrodroid calculators that can be used with your voice, activate and rate the skill with 5 starts, it would be a great encouragement for us.
We are looking forward to trying out the new skill and letting us know your opinion.
We have updated Electrodroid for Android at the version 4.8. This version fix some bugs, updates capacitors marking codes (EIA Class 1, tolerance, voltage), and add more formulas in the Pro version.
In the past days we have released an update for ATmicro and PICmicro Database apps that fix a pinouts rendering problem associated with the recent Google Chrome 72 release.
You should update the apps as soon as possible to avoid compatibility problems and keep the apps full working.
A new version of Electrodroid PRO is available on Apple iTunes store.
The new version 1.3 has a lot of novelty… enjoy!
• more options and materials in voltage drop calculator;
• added more materials to resistivity table;
• improved layout on iPhoneX;
• new pinouts: Power Over Ethernet, 6-pin JTAG/SWD, 3-pin DMX512;
• new pinouts: eSATAp, trailer various connectors;
• new Resources: NEMA connectors;
• updated resources: Raspberry Pi0 W and Pi3+ specs;
• updated resources: Ampacity table, new Battery tables;
• fixed resources: Capacitors codes, IEC World Plugs;
• negative values and improved precision in dB converter;
• bug fix and performance improvements;
• possibility to change language inside the app;
• dropped support for iOS8;
• added privacy options;
• translation updates.