ElectroDroid 1.6 for Windows Phone is now available
- ISO connector for car audio pinout;
- Character LCD pinout;
- GPIB (IEEE-488) pinout;
- Arduino Uno, Due, Leo, Mega, Micro pin-outs;
- Russian, Portuguese translations;
Version 3.4 is now available:
Play Store link
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• faster insertion of values in the popup dialog;
• standard resistors info in resistor color code;
• possibility to choose the resistor’s serie in voltage divider and 555 calculators;
• ISO connector for car audio;
• Arduino Uno pin-outs;
• bug fix in LM317 calculator;
• Fixed some resources/pinouts;
• bugs fix;
• updated translations, added Ukrainian, Chinese (Taiwan), Tagalog (Filipino), Persian, Arabic, Japanese.
Vers. 3.4.3 is a bugs fix release;
ElectroDroid 1.5 for Windows Phone is now availble on:
- NE555 calculator;
- Voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
- fixed some bugs in decibel converter;
- new pinouts: SD card, OBD-II;
- new resources: Fuses and Automotive Fuses color codes;
- Spanish translation.
Electrodroid 3.3 update has been published on Google Play.
• AC/DC Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter [Pro];
• possibility to use a language different than phone default;
• modified voltage drop calculator;
• Pinout PCIE Express 6 and 8 pin, EPS Power 8 pin;
• Fuses and Automotive Fuses color codes [Pro];
• updated Raspberry Pi pinout;
• layout fix for some devices;
• improvements in voltage divider, LM317;
• other minor fixes and improvements;
• updated many translations;
ElectroDroid for Windows Phone update 1.4 has been published on Windows Phone marketplace.
Even more feature have been added, and now there are only a few missing features (that will be added soon) to get the same functionality as the Android version.
ElectroDroid for WP participate to Microsoft NextAppStar contest, if you appreciate the application, please rate it with 5 stars and leave a review in the store, this will help ElectroDroid to improve even more.
Changelog Version 1.4:
- Capacitor charge calculator;
- new pinouts: PDMI and Apple 30-pin Dock Connector, Raspberry Pi;
- new resources: PT100 Conversion Table, Radio Frequency tables;
- Finnish and Danish translations;