• full support for Android 7 and Multi-Window Mode;
• improved SMD resistor code calculator;
• minor fixes in calculators routines;
• new Resources: RS232 on RJ45, ethernet standards, IEC sockets and plugs [Pro];
• fix: World plugs, ChipDB, Symbols and Acronyms, Capacitor marking codes;
• translation updates;
Posts in category Electrodroid
ElectroDroid 1.9 for Windows Phone is available on Windows Store, for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 Mobile.
– updated pinouts and resources;
– improved SMD resistor code calculator;
– new pinouts: Audio DIN, Apple Lightning, and Trailers connectors;
– new resources: USB specification, Battery list, IP marking, World plug & Socket;
– fixed crash in inductor color code;
– fixed minor bugs;
– updated translations; added French, Hungarian, Slovak.
Electrodroid PRO for iPhone and iPad is now available in the Apple App Store. It is almost complete, but with a limited number of translations (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese). In a couple of weeks the app will be updated with all the languages traditionally supported by Electrodroid. Also the free ad-supported version will be available in the coming weeks.
You can get Electrodroid PRO at the following link:
• Zener resistor calculator [Pro];
• New Resources: Batteries sizes and capacities;
• Raspberry Pi0 and Pi3 pinout and specs [Pro];
• New Resources: World sockets and plugs [Pro];
• new images in some calculators;
• many small improvements and fixes;
• translation updates, added Vietnamese and Basque languages;