Here is the change-log:
• Android 2.3 Gingerbread support;
• Android backup service support (Android >=2.2);
• PIC Microcontrollers database predisposition;
• rewritten a big part of code for optimization;
• user interface fix for big screens;
• option to disable exit confirmation dialog;
• improved user experience in some calculator (e.g., fast loading);
• Power as variable in Ohm’s law;
• pico value (pF, pH, etc.) and small change in input form;
• more high resolution icons;
• many bugs fix;
• Ampacity Table;
• Circuit Schematic Symbols;
• Portuguese translation.
The version 2.0.1 fix force close problem when Android try to make backup. If you still have problems after updating to that version, restart your phone or try remove/reinstall the app. The Android backup service support will come back ASAP.