ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
It is available in two version; the PRO version of Electrodroid doesn’t have any ads, and it has more features than the free version. You can get more detail about the differences in the FAQ.
The full version includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Zener Diode Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, Audio DIN connector, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI connector, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, Trailer connector, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488, ISO connector for car audio, Thermocouples colors, Arduino pin-outs, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards);
• Resources (USB specification; Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes; Batteries list; Coin Batteries; 78xx IC; ChipDB IC pinouts; Switch Information; Decibel Table; PIC ICSP/AVR ISP; SMD Package Size; Radio frequencies; PT100 Conversion Table; Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes; DIN47100 color coding; IP marking; World Plugs & Sockets; IEC Connectors);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins (Android only at the moment) to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
|Platform||ElectroDroid Free||ElectroDroid Pro|
|Windows Phone and Win Mobile 10|
|Blackberry||(version on BB App World is now deprecated, please use the one from Amazon app store)|
The Android robot in our logo is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the CC BY 3.0 License.