The first time you start the app, it is necessary to enable the internet connection to activate the license and you must be logged on your device with the account you used to buy the app.
So make sure that the Internet connection is enabled when you start the app, to allow your phone to contact Google services and verify if you have bought the app through Google Play store. If you installed the app from another market, you must have that market installed and you have to be logged in to it.
After the license is acquired, it will be cached and the connection will not be necessary every time. If the check fail, you’ll get the ads until the next check.
Ensure that internet connection and data synchronization are active (check that “Background data” is enabled in Settings, Accounts & sync, Background data). If your connection and synchronizations are active but you can’t acquire the license, you can:
1) try again in couple of minutes with internet connection active (it may be a momentary problem of Google servers, that will solve automatically).
2) try to use 3G connection (sometimes WiFi can give problem).
3) clear cache & data of the app (Settings, Applications, choose ElectroDroid Pro, and tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache”).
4) uninstall the app and reinstall it.
5) clear data of Google Play (Settings, Applications, find Google Play Store, and tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache”); a restart of your device may be necessary.
6) sign into Google Talk again (Launch Google Talk app; if you’re already signed into Talk, press Menu, and then touch Sign out. Launch Talk again to sign in).
If your device uses a custom ROM, please make sure that you Google Play Store and Google Play services are installed and updated to the latest version.
If the problem persist, please contact us with as much details as possible about your configuration and the order number of the purchase.
Posted in: Errors