The PRO version doesn’t have any ads.
It has also some additional features (e.g. the “Inverse Resistor Calculator”, improved LED resistor calculator), and more pinouts and resources.
You will also get extra free space in the circuit simulator Everycircuit; if you launch Everycircuit from Electrodroid, you will get 78% more space (4×4 tile area) for your simulations.
Starting from version 3.x the Pro version also allow to sort lists of calculator/pinout/resource according to your preferences.
These are the feature available only on the PRO version (list updated to vers. 4.3):
- Info and formulas;
- Lookup Resistor color by value;
- Customizable LED list in LED calculator;
- Customizable values in LM317 calculator;
- Zener resistor calculator;
- RMS Converter;
- Range Converter;
- SD card pinout;
- Raspberry Pi, Pi0, Pi3 GPIO pinout and specs;
- Character LCD pin-out;
- GPIB (IEEE-488) pinout;
- Thermocouples color codes;
- More Arduino boards pinout;
- JTAG pin-out;
- BeagleBone boards;
- Trailer connectors;
- PT100 Conversion Table;
- Fuses color codes;
- Automotive Fuses color codes;
- DIN47100 color coding;
- IP marking;
- World sockets and plugs;
- IEC sockets and plugs;
… and more features in future.
Posted in: Generic