ATmicro Database has been updated on the Play Store. The new version includes:
• added more properties in the detail page;
• added more pinouts;
• added more filters;
• bugs fix;
PICmicro Database has been updated on the Play Store. The new version includes:
• added more than 200 pinouts;
• more fields in the description and new filters;
• direct link to PIC’s datasheet;
• bugs fix;
A new version of Electrodroid PRO is available on https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electrodroid-pro/id1146647134
• improved SMD resistor code calculator and support for 2%-5%-10% EIA codes;
• filter calculator: added R-L-C filter and fixed plot;
• formulas and references for some calculators;
• new resources: IEC Connectors;
• new pinouts: SATA slim and micro power connector;
• new pinouts: Arduino Mega2560, Pro, Pro Mini, MKR1000;
• new pinouts: SIM/Smart cards;
• updated resources: Ampacity table;
• updated resources: expanded dBm-Watt table;
• various bugs fixed;
• translation updates, added Thai translation;
Seven years ago we published the first version of ElectroDroid. It had only a few computers and resources, as you can see from the screen-shoots of that first version.
Now, after more than 80 updates, the app includes more than 100 additional calculators, pinouts, resources, and plug-ins, always linked to the world of electronics, that extend its potential.
The many important and unique features have made it the best electronics application on the market, with almost 10 million downloads to the bottom.
We would like to thank all our users of the various versions of the app who have contributed their downloads, reviews and suggestions to make it so complete and popular.
We will continue to work to update ElectroDroid with new features and improve its functionality thanks to the valuable suggestions of all users.
On the occasion of the app’s birthday, this Sunday, the PRO version will be available in the Play Store with a 50% discount on the list price, which we hope will please all users of the free version who want to improve their experience of using the app.
Here is a link to download it on Google Play: