On the occasion of #ArduinoDay we are launching a special contest for Electrodroid users…
Build a great project with Electrodroid app and Arduino, share with us and win Electrodroid Pro licenses.
Few simple rules:
- publish, by May 21, a link to a video or a webpage describing with photos and texts your project using Electrodroid app and Arduino (video should be in English or subtitled in English)
- follow us, mention @electrodroidapp in your facebook or twitter post, and use the hashtag #electrodroidcontest
- the project must use Arduino and have a description about how ElectroDroid was used and useful for it
- the project must be unique and new and must not have been published on the Internet before the 1st of May
- the evaluation of the projects will be based on their complexity, educational content and how extensively the Electrodroid app has been used
- special points goes to schools, teaching community and collaborative projects
- the best 10 projects, according to our valuation, will be awarded with Electrodroid Pro promotional codes for Google Play or Apple iTunes stores; multiple promo codes may be awarded to collaborative projects (max 10 codes per project for a total of 100 promo codes). We reserve the right to increase the number of codes at a later date.